Guidebooks to Getting Well for Chronic Pain Patients
Below are some great guidebooks to getting well for patients with chronic pain. They are helpful reading for professionals too. All are available through the usual online outlets.
- Managing Pain before it Manages You, 3rd edition. Margaret Caudill MD (a real classic, highly recommended for patients and professionals)
- The Pain Survival Guide: How to Reclaim your Life. Dennis Turk PhD and Frits Winter PhD
- Defeat Chronic Pain Now! Charles Argoff MD and Bradley Galer MD
- Learning to Master Your Chronic Pain. Robert Jamison
- Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Relief: Guided Practices for Reclaiming Your Body and Your Life. Jon Kabat-Zinn