NH COVID-19 Vaccine Alliance Summary June 22, 2021
The Tuesday June 22 NH COVID-19 Vaccine Alliance meeting focused on the development in the Granite State of mobile vans for immunization, primary care and public health education. You can view a YouTube recording of the June 22nd Alliance meeting which featured the Harvard Pilgrim/Northern NH hospitals and the state's mobile van projects, as well as an overview on Manchester's WOW (Wellness on Wheels) four-event summer series.
Other takeaways from the Alliance meeting included:
- Vaccine and Immunization Network Interface (VINI) and state-managed COVID-19 vaccine sites to close on June 30th.
- More than 450 NH locations that will offer free vaccinations with about 50 new vaccine private provider sites added per week in June.
- Public encouraged to visit https://vaccines.gov, listing available COVID-19 vaccine locations and indicating if walk-ins are accepted.
- Physician practices and hospitals are encouraged to have staff certified as key step for NH-IIS HL7 messaging interface.
- Stakeholders interested in utilizing the state’s new mobile immunization van should email NHMobileVacs@dhhs.nh.gov.
- Federal funding to support COVID-19 vaccination capacity anticipated in August with Governor and Executive Council approval.
Please email email@example.com or call 603.224.1909 if you have any questions or would like further information.