On November 1, 2022, the New Hampshire Medical Society (NHMS) updated our website, online management system, and CME credentialing system. These upgrades will benefit both you and our staff team. Below is some information about the change and what you can expect.
A new look, new community! Our new website is designed to welcome our members, keep you involved, informed and engaged. We do this through a new feature called the NHMS Member Compass –a dashboard that gives you all the information about your membership that you need in one place.
- Pay online right in your Member Compass for dues, events, and other fees
- See a snapshot of your CME Portfolio
- Sign up for a committee meeting and get involved
- Update your profile with current contact information
- Access the NHMS Learning Center
To activate your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link to activate your existing account, or create a new account.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile!
Updated CME Portfolio/Reporting System:
In order to simplify your license renewal process, the Medical Society has partnered with CE Broker as our official CME tracking system. Through this partnership you have access to a Free Basic Account that has the same features that you utilized in our previous system to manually enter your CME courses during the biennial CME audit process. (Please note that the $40 biennial auditing fee still applies.)
- This account provides you an easy way to track your CME online and simplifies maintenance of your CME records and completion certificates.
- Improved reporting system – CE Broker is a national company that handles the auditing of CME credentialing. You can now report for multiple states if they are in the CE Broker system
- Virtual Assistant – You have the option to manually enter your CME into the system, but CE Broker also offers a virtual assistant that can do it for you for a member-only price of $29/year. An upgraded full concierge service package is also available for $99/year. You are under NO obligation to pick either of those options. They are simply a member benefit available if you choose to use it. Again, the basic option is the same features that you utilized during previous CME audits and is FREE.
How to activate your CE Broker account
- Visit https://nhms.org/login , a link is also on the top right corner of your screen, (If you have not set up a password on our new website you will need to do that first see instructions above.)
- Click on the CME Portfolio button in the CME snapshot widget on the right side of your new Member Compass
- Choose the plan that's right for you (there is a FREE option). You will only need to do this the first time you visit CE Broker to activate your account.
How to report your CME in CE Broker
For instructions with screen shots click here
- Once logged into CE Broker click on the “Report CE: button on the top right corner
- If you have a DEA license linked to NH, make sure the Report CE/CME tab is selected. If you do not have a NH DEA, select the Additional Options tab.
- Determine which type of CE you want to report from the list of reporting options. If you’re unsure about which reporting option is right for you, click “Learn More” and “How to Report” to find out more about each category
- Click BEGIN
- Answer the questions as prompted. All the information should be listed on your course completion certificate. As you answer the questions, be sure to click Continue to advance the submission form.
- Once you reach the Attachments page, you’re almost done. Attach your certificate or transcript, then click Continue.
- On the final page, simply click Submit CE to complete the reporting process.
If you have any questions please reach out to Mary West.