Activating your CE Broker account
Below are CE Broker activation instructions, once you are activated you may want to read how to self report your CME Courses to your account.
A Partnership To Make Your CME Reporting Easier!
New Hampshire State Law requires licensees must demonstrate successful completion of continuing medical education (CME) hours in order to renew a medical license. CE Broker is the official CME tracking system of the New Hampshire Medical Society. NHMS has provided you with a free basic account, which offers all the CME tools required to maintain your license.
Below are CE Broker activation instructions, once you are activated please read how to self-report your CME Courses to your account.
How to activate your CE Broker account
- Visit https://www.nhms.org/login , a link is also on the top right corner of your screen, (If you have not set up a password on our new website you will need to do that first.)
- Click on the CME Portfolio button in the CME snapshot widget on the right side of your new Member Compass
- Choose the plan that's right for you (there is a FREE option). You will only need to do this the very first time you visit CE Broker to activate your account.
Helpful support center
CE Broker provides dedicated support 8AM-8PM ET Monday–Friday with a team of experts trained on the CME policies and procedures of New Hampshire. You can reach them by phone at 877-434-6323 or via email and live chat. To help walk you through any issues you may have!
Benefits of using CE Broker
- Track and know precisely how many hours you’ve completed and how many hours are remaining;
- Available convenience features like a personalized transcript and a personal account manager;
- Bring CME compliance wherever you go with the CE Broker mobile app.