Connecting Physicians with Corporate Affiliates
Whether joining as a new corporate affiliate member, renewing, or just contemplating membership in our organization, you have come to the right place. We are the only organization that represents ALL New Hampshire physicians.
Who can join?
By participating in this program, your organization will have the opportunity to market its own products and services to the medical community throughout the state as well as to learn about their needs. Corporate affiliate membership is $1,500 per year.
The NHMS Council will approve or deny corporate affiliate program membership based on the following guidelines:
- The company’s product or service is
1. deemed of potential interest to physicians on a personal or professional level
2. consistent with the values and mission of the Medical Society
3. not intrinsically harmful to or obstructive to the public health or welfare of physicians and/or patients
- The company’s marketing of products and services is not misleading or inconsistent with the values and mission of the Medical Society.
- Companies whose sole purpose or commonly recognized purposes are among the following will generally not be considered for membership: manufacturing of tobacco or related products; or the marketing of religious or political products or services.
NHMS Corporate Affiliate Program Members Receive:
- After acceptance of membership – opening remarks to the NHMS council for 5-10 minutes to introduce your organization
- The New Hampshire Physician magazine features corporate affiliate program members and contains information that New Hampshire’s medical community needs, including legislative, regulatory, coding, legal, practice management, continuing education, and organizational updates.
- The opportunity for one email per calendar year to full membership (facilitated by NHMS).
- The opportunity to write articles for the magazine about your industry or other topics.
- Advertising opportunities for print and digital media
- The NHMS Pulse weekly e-newsletter, which contains an industry news section, as well as a Corporate Affiliate Program Member of the Week featuring your company twice a year, along with the opportunity to place e-newsletter panel and content ads. Our weekly update has an open rate above industry standards.
- Promotion in NHMS Member Services and Corporate Affiliate, and use of the NHMS Corporate Affiliate Program Member logo.
- Inclusion in the NHMS Corporate Affiliate Program Member directory with your company’s description, logo, and link to your website.
- The opportunity to use the NHMS conference room to meet with NHMS members at no additional charge.
- The opportunity to promote your brand in NHMS membership mailings, magazine inserts, e-mail blasts, or for distribution at relevant events.
- The opportunity to be promoted by NHMS leaders or staff at various forums around the state (e.g. hospital staff meetings, physician practice groups, physician specialty societies, MGMA meetings) as well as priority referral for NHMS member needs.
- Networking opportunities
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Social media recognition
In accordance with IRS regulations as a nonprofit, NHMS will allow non-exclusive promotion of specific products or brands. There will be no direct benefit implied or guaranteed, related to increased use of your company’s products or services in direct patient care, in exchange for membership.
Contact Jen Mazzei for more information.