Upgrades to the NHMS Website & Updated CME Reporting System
On November 1, 2022, the New Hampshire Medical Society (NHMS) upgraded our website, online management system, and CME credential system. These upgrades will benefit both you and our staff team. Below is some information about the change and what you can expect. If you need immediate attention or have questions, please reach out to us at 603.224.1909 or via email at email@example.com.
A new look, new community! Our new website is designed to welcome our members, keep you involved, informed and engaged. We do this through a new feature called the NHMS Member Compass –a dashboard that gives you all the information about your membership that you need in one place.
- Pay online right in your Member Compass for dues, events, and other fees
- See a snapshot of your CME Portfolio
- Sign up for a committee meeting and get involved
- Update your profile with current contact information
- Access the NHMS Learning Center
To activate your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link to activate your existing account, or create a new account.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile!
Updated CME Portfolio/Reporting System:
In order to simplify your license renewal process, the Medical Society has partnered with CE Broker as our official CME tracking system. Through this partnership, you have access to a Free Standard Account that has the same features that you utilized in our previous system to manually enter your CME courses during the biennial CME audit process. (Please note that the $40 biennial auditing fee still applies.)
- This account provides you with an easy way to track your CME online and simplifies the maintenance of your CME records and completion certificates.
- Improved reporting system – CE Broker is a national company that handles the auditing of CME credentialing. You can now report for multiple states if they are in the CE Broker system
- Virtual Assistant – You have the option to manually enter your CME into the system, but CE Broker also offers a virtual assistant that can do it for you for a member-only price of $39/year. An upgraded full concierge service package is also available for $124/year. You are under NO obligation to pick either of those options. They are simply a member benefit available if you choose to use it. Again, the standard option is the same features that you utilized during previous CME audits and is FREE.
- Visit our updated website after November 1st for instructions on how to report your CME
- All CME hosted on the NHMS Learning Center automatically uploads into your CME portfolio and a CME certificate is also emailed to you.
How to activate your CE Broker account
- Visit https://nhms.org/login , a link is also on the top right corner of your screen, (If you have not set up a password on our new website you will need to do that first see instructions above.)
- Click on the CME Portfolio button in the CME snapshot widget on the right side of your new Member Compass
- Choose the plan that's right for you (there is a FREE option). You will only need to do this the first time you visit CE Broker to activate your account.
- That's it!
For self-reporting instructions and more information on CME Reporting please vist our CME reporting page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office.